During the school year, our program counselor works weekly with all students at their school sites to provide academic support and information. In addition, the programs have monthly activities for participants and their families. Among the services provided are:
- Assistance with college and financial aid (FAFSA) applications, scholarship searches and applications.
- Preparation for college entrance exams (SAT and ACT).
- Exploration of career options and completion of a career interest inventory.
- Participation in visits to local and other four-year universities throughout the State of California.
- Participation in exciting motivational workshops, and educational activities.
- Study skills development.